Boiler Water Heater: Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger
Single Wall – Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
Easy to install, these compact heaters offer single point header connections for domestic hot water, cold water, boiler water inlet, boiler water outlet and electrical power supply and are available in five sizes able to support loads ranging from 10 to 90 gallons per minute.
Features & Benefits
When paired with a condensing hydronic boiler, SmartPlate heaters can utilize boiler water as little as 5°F above the required potable water temperature to minimize radiation losses and maximize boiler efficiency.
Each fully packaged solution includes a control panel and sensors, a potable water side circulator with clean out connections, DHW drain valve, as well as shut-off valves and inlet strainers on both the boiler water and DHW sides. To ensure longevity, all water wetted (potable water side) parts are stainless steel, copper or copper alloy materials.
Supports a Variety of Applications
- Five szes support up to 90 gpm Loads
- ±4°F Temperature Control
- Compact Footprint <10ft2
- Fully Modulating Variable Primary Input
- Settings for Pressure Relief Valve Standard: 150 PSIG, 210°F P&T
- Packaged with Controller and 3-way Electronic Valve
- Field Adjustable for 2- or 3-Way Application
- Supports BAS Integration
- All Stainless Steel, Copper or Copper Alloy Wetted (Potable Water Side) Surfaces
Packaged Heater – shipped completely assembled and ready for immediate hook-up; includes heat exchanger, full controls package with 3-way electronic control valve. The package can be operated selectively in 2-way or 3-way configurations
- LTBW; Up to 150 PSIG, 220°F
- Set Point Range 50°F to 180°F
- Single or Multiple Installation
- Ideal for New or Retrofi
Contact Us | top