Electric Water Heater: Small Capcity
Hubbell Model E
The Hubbell Model E water heater incorporates a number of features not found in other conventional heaters which makes it better suited to resist the highly corrosive effects of hot water. The heart of a Hubbell water heater is a superior storage vessel which utilizes a specially formulated Hydrastone cement lining, solid copper-silicon threaded tank openings and a built-in heat trap device, all of which ensure a longer lasting and energy efficient water heater.
When you specify and install a Hubbell Model E, you will have confidence in knowing that the owner will be provided with a long lasting, trouble-free water heater.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Hydrastone cement lining provides longer tank life
- Copper-silicon alloy tappings cannot rust or corrode
- High impact composite jacket eliminates damage during installation and transit and cannot rust or corrode
- 2" thick polyurethane foam insulation reduces heat loss
- Built-in heat trap lowers operating costs
- Full five (5) year Non Pro-rated tank warranty is standard
- Full ten (10) year Non Pro-rated tank warranty can be specified for extended protection
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Facilities
Contact Us | top