Gas Water Heater: Semi-Instantaneous
KC-1000 Water Heater
The first high-efficiency, commercial, gas-fired water heater introduced in the US, AERCO's KC1000 natural gas and propane-fired water heaters have been performance proven for more than 18 years -- longer than any other product in the market. Quiet and cost effective to operate in commercial and industrial environments, it can be equipped, or retrofit, with AERCO's low NOx burner to minimize emissions in environmentally friendly installations. Importantly, this burner package can also support dual fuel (natural gas/propane) applications.
The condensing heat exchanger design is built to withstand thermal shock. The forced draft, modulating burner operates with 20:1 turndown (natural gas) to achieve 93%-99% thermal efficiency under variable flow conditions yet maintains precise +/-4¡F temperature control. Overshooting is virtually eliminated along with storage tanks and mixing valves.
- 1 million BTU/hr. unit occupies a 78"H x 22"W x 57"D footprint
- Maximizes venting flexibility
- Easy-to-use, advanced control software integrates with EMS systems
Gas Supply Regulator
- Natural Gas Train - 1 million BTU/hour natural gas input with 20:1 burner turndown;
- Propane Gas Train - 1 million BTU/hour propane input with 14:1 burner turndown;
- Low NOx Burner Package - 970,000 BTU/hour natural gas input with 11:1 burner turndown offers less than 30ppm NOx (corrected). SCAQMD and TCEQ certified. This burner package can also support dual fuel (natural gas/propane) applications.
Secondary Low Water Cut-Off (LWCO) - where required by building code. Secondary LWCO must be installed external to boiler.
- on-lock-up regulators for gas pressure < 14" W.C.
- Lock-up regulators for gas pressures > 14" W.C.
AERCO C-More(tm) Control Package
Standard controller supports constant set point, remote set point and/or outdoor reset schedule for individual boiler operation. Offers step-by-step diagnostic menus and status displays -- in both English and Spanish - to help users set controls and check faults. More than 40 distinct messages, written in easy-to-understand language, convey subsystem status throughout the start-up sequence and during operation. The flash-upgradeable platform can be remotely monitored, controlled and upgraded using the RS-232 or RS-485 connection. The system provides failsafe and independent operation in the event of external building control system failures.
Contact Us | top